
On Friday a group of my friends ventured out to the Energy Solutions Arena to watch one of my favorite groups, Rascal Flatts. It was so much fun. I think that this was the sixth, maybe seventh, time that I have seen them in concert. I love them/their music. We met at Chili's and had dinner, then we hopped on Trax and rode to ESA and got to our seats minutes before Kellie Pickler started.

She did a good job. I enjoyed watching her. She said she hit her head really hard earlier so she kind of was acting a little loopy. She sang for about a half hour and then it was time for Rascal Flatts. We had such a blast. We danced and sang our hearts out.
2 comments:
I wish that I could be as spoiled as you are and get to go to the Rascal Flatts concert. I guess you can't live in tin buck to and expect cool groups to come and be there.
I am so jealous. I went last year and it was so much fun. They sure do put on a good concert. Kellie Pickler huh? Not sure how I feel about her.
Post a Comment