Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Main Man

This is my main man. His name is Maddox Conner Arnold and he is the most handsome man I know. Isn't he just adorable!? He is coming down to visit us this weekend and I am so excited. I haven't seen him since Shannon's wedding in August. I did get to spend about 5 weeks with him last summer though and I miss him (and his sisters) so much.

My mom just spent a few days taking care of the babes and this was one of my favorite pictures and I wanted to share it with all of you.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Is this the only boy in the fam? He will be one good husband after growing up with all the women! Poor boy! What is the ratio now?

Erika and Jason said...

I can't believe how big he is getting you need to have mom email me all the pictures she took. Maddox is getting so much cuter. Hopefully he doesn't end up looking like Matt!

Arnold Quads said...

By the way, I think Matt is HANDSOME!!!! And Maddox takes after his dad. He is adorable isn't he. Hmmm, I wonder who he belongs to. His parents must be pretty adorable!

Janice {Run Far} said...

He is so super cute, have fun with him